Thank You INTUA

edited August 2014 in General
Just wanted to say thanks for BM2. It's probably the most functional, feature-rich music production app on iOS and it's the reason that I've switched over to iPad for most of my music. Thanks for continued efforts at quality despite so many other brand-name-reliant junk apps sucking up huge amounts of revenue. $10 for BM2 seems wrong but also really nice of INTUA; I wouldn't blink at $50-$100. Hope that INTUA doesn't rush out a new version like some of the competitors but instead maintains the unprecedented level of quality that so many of us have come to rely on.

Cheers and congrats on building a name that will last amidst the likes of Steinberg, Akai, FL Studio etc.

Comments

• Yeah, intua I agree with him, take your time and release something great. Bm2 is still better than impc even with all the hype around it. It was really nothing but hype.
  • Few iOS developers support their apps for so long for free. BM2 was released 3 1/2 years ago! I paid only $20 for it and have gotten much more than $20 worth of fun out of it.
  • Bm2 still owns every other workstation app...all these years later.
  • Good to see INTUA aren't just making releases every six months just for the sake of new releases. Give me quality over quantity any day of the week. I'd rather have the app as it is now in 5 yrs time than have a bunch of over engineered, unintuitive features I'll rarely use.
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks to all of your messages !

We appreciate you like our app. We actually work on the New Beatmaker app with some changes & surprises... PLease be patient, but we hope you like it

• Thank you for your hard work! It is appreciated
  • I agree. Have tried tons of stuff and BM2 is the best for workflow. Absolutely the best all around app for iOS. I had been using Ableton style but started to understand MPC workflow after buying iMPC Pro and started using BM2 with same workflow in mind and it is way better than iMPC Pro at MPC style workflow. Made me like BM2 that much more.

I'm tired of computer stuff now anyway and just recently bought a used Roland MV-8800 so I can get back to some hardware focus, but in the near future is an iPad Air and BM2 with my padKontrol is my goto app for kicking out songs and ideas both. I also hadn't used in a little while and discovered the store has a lot of good available kits for purchase. Very nice work Intua. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next, but hopefully it is just more features to an already great app and not huge change in workflow.

Had this for a few years now and it's the best money I ever spent on iOS.