Vocoder for Beatmaker 3?

edited October 2014 in General
So I know Beatmaker 3 has been in the works for a while now, and I'm kinda curious as to if there will be a vocoder in it or not. There aren't really any good vocode apps on the app market (at least not for ios) and I think it would come in handy for some projects that people may want to do on their mobile devices. For those who don't know, vocoders are useful for more than just changing voices for pranks, they can be used as an alternative for base lines and wubs in some forms of music. Posting an example of it from a youtube video. And yes I am aware that on iOS and android it may not be as similar but something close enough works. And yes I am also aware that it's FL studio used in the video.

PS: The video is meant to be funny, so just ignore the majority of it until you see him shouting random nonsense into his mic.

Example:

Comments

• I would love this too. Definietly would be good to see that in an app.

Caustic has one but it is so confusing and cant be used live. You have to record the vocals and then use it as a synth. So no freestyle and I think their is a limit to how much you can record into it.
  • edited January 2015
    Caustic is ok...
    Gadget is becoming iller every other month...
  • @micgee$ Gadget doesn't have a vocoder though. Does it.
  • No, but there's 10 of em iaa and audiobus, all over the App Store...
    Caustic has a vocoder but it's lame
    KORG will be updating by March ...I got a feeling...
    We'll see where it takes us I guess...
  • MicGee$ said:

No, but there's 10 of em iaa and audiobus, all over the App Store...
    Caustic has a vocoder but it's lame
    KORG will be updating by March ...I got a feeling...
    We'll see where it takes us I guess...

10 of Em? Give me some names bro lol.
  • For starters theres autotune app, caustic vocoder, voice synth, singaling, ivoxel, and there are at least 5 more that i dont own
  • Sv5, vocalive, the vocoder in auria, and some cheapo stuff

The best vocoders so far are ivoxel and voice synth
  • I put money on one coming to gadget
  • Thanks for your response and informing on those bro. I will look into those and I also hope your right on one coming to gadget. I think that would be sick.
  • edited January 2015
    Recently I found a pretty dang good one, it's called Voice Synth. Available for both iPhone and iPad. Skip to 1 minute 20 seconds in if the video doesn't already do so. It can do things similar to what I posted in my OP.

• DLCoates1 said:

Recently I found a pretty dang good one, it's called Voice Synth. Available for both iPhone and iPad. Skip to 1 minute 20 seconds in if the video doesn't already do so. It can do things similar to what I posted in my OP.

Thank you so much for sharing. Seems cool!
  • It's okay...if you are using audiobus get auto tune mobile
  • Voice synth is decent but it doesn't lock as much as I want