Final mixing

So i want to know how do you get a really good decent mix on beatmaker 2? Which plug ins on beatmaker 2 should i combine todo the best job?? also is there any other mixing apps i can buy which is compatible with beatmaker to do the job?

Comments

• You need the app musicio! (7 bucks)
    You might also want to get ifunbox for your daw (free)
    Those are real useful for ipad and daw togetherness!

I render all my beatmaker2 tracks to individual stems and then i use ifunbox to pull em into reason 8...you could do the same with any other daw! One must remember when rendering stem press edit and make a folder with the songtitle tempo and key etc to make it easy when opening in a daw. :)!
  • Thanks Mic, I'm much more musical and less technical so forgive me asking. The daw is what exactly?? and how do I do that? are the Apps: musicio and ifunbok compatible with beatmaker 2 without any problems?
  • u may just prefer to go with final touch app to finish, it's really easy to use and gets great results
  • musicio is more of a hook up to your favorite daw with one cord thing (minus reason)
    and ifunbox is going to depend on which version of iOS you are using...i believe the latest iOS broke ifunbox
  • just buy the app final touch pro, its cheap, its easy...you'll love it
  • you can also subscribe to LANDR.com and it will master your track as well...and probably do a better job than most mastering engineers