Beatmaker2 and ios 9...

Will this app be compatible with ios 9 on launch?

Comments

• yes please, i wanna know this too asap :)
  • A lot of views and no Brave Soul to tell us the answer... NOT COOL BM2 users.
  • Just a note that I have iOS 9 and Beatmaker2 and it is working fine for me (iPhone 4S). I did have an issue with my bluetooth speaker, but I don't think that had anything to do with iOS9. However, I'm pretty much a beginner and am only using pretty basic Beatmaker functionality so far.
  • Thanks for the feedback johnmw!!! Might update the iPad with more confirmation from the Board THANKS AGAIN!!!
  • Still no word from Intua on the audiobus problems. Really really bad customer relstions/support...
  • Yes, there is a problem. Audiobus recognises it, but then when you open Beatmaker and click on Audiobus commands, nothing is happening. Hope Intua reads this and will address the problem.
  • Hi everyone,

We are working on the fix like @korakios said.
    The maintenance update will fix the iOS 9 and Audiobus issues.

Stay tuned !
    Mathieu.
  • Excellent news! Thanks for doing the good work, Mathieu!
  • Hi. When Will the uppdate come ? Been waiting for weeks!
  • edited November 2015
    Sorry for the delay, we've been waiting for the newest Audiobus SDK to become available.
    The update is in progress, it should take a couple of days from now on.
  • Any news on the update? BEATMAKER is useless to me without audiobus functionality
  • BeatMaker 2.4.8 has just been released !
  • intua said:

BeatMaker 2.4.8 has just been released !

It still doesn't work with Bluetooth why is that ...I have Bluetooth headphones and the app crashes every time I open it up
  • Hey @Emotionz22,

We just tested with a Jambox bluetooth speaker and works perfectly. We had to re-start BeatMaker 2 though.

I have to investigate this issue since it seems to affect bluetooth headphones.
    Any details on your setup would help us catch this bug.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.
  • Hi. I just tryed to record audio, Voice and guitar and i cant make none work. Anyone having the same problem? I have tryed another seqvencer and there all is good.
  • I can record and playback audio on my iPhone 6+ iOS8.4. I did have to Arm the Track and turn on monitoring.image
  • edited November 2015
    Hi. To specify. My problem adress ipad air 2, ios 9 and i have the latest version 2.5.9
    I have a yeti blue mic and i use lightning to usb camkit, i also have focusrite itrack dock.
    When i try to record from the mic/line using camkit or idock i dont get any sound or recording on my beatmaker 2 from mic/line.
    Iv been able to record many times before on beatmaker 2 before the updates regarding ios 9.
    I checket with another sequencer app and there my hardware setup works perfectly.

• Maby the dev can answer my question is it somthing wrong with beatmaker 2 or i am i doing somthing wrong?
  • did you check, if something like "allow microphone" in the main settings from iOS/BM2 is checked?
  • Problem solved!!! Thank you Vogliadicane ;) ;) ;) It must have been reseted some how. Back to create mode. ;)