They straight jacked beatmaker

This is some bullshit Akai couldn't come up with anything new had to jack Beatmaker to stay in the game . Team INTUA when you droppin beatmaker 3.

Comments

• I hear you, but really it was only a matter of time.

I hope Intua has been developing hardware to accommodate/accompany the next version of Beatmaker, cause really that's all this app needs.

I've been using BM2 with the Quneo over the last year and it's amazing. I think what would benefit intua would be to work with a company like Keith Mcmillian or Arturia and create a dock or template specific to BM2 (or BM3) something like thE MPC Fly or the iTrack Dock from Focusrite with pads would be MONSTER!!!

Accompany that with a desktop version........ #TAKEOVER!!!

Hoping someone at Intua is reading this.
  • Hey, this is interesting indeed.
    Competition is stiff but it's healthy; we chose the right direction with BeatMaker 3.
  • Beatmaker 3 you say?!?!!!....

• Yes, yes. BeatMaker 3 ;-)
  • Great news, I've been such a huge fan of this app and look forward to using the newest iteration.

Really hope there is a desktop version coming as well. Really, really hope you are making a controller to accompany it, but I'll be more than happy with a desktop version.
  • intua said:

Hey, this is interesting indeed.
    Competition is stiff but it's healthy; we chose the right direction with BeatMaker 3.

Chose as in past tense. So it is in development as we speak? Awesome!
  • Any updates??

Been waiting patiently for some news....
  • I know we don't communicate much on BM3 but we will deliver an app worth the wait !
  • I hope its soon...I really need something to work better with aura pro on my mobile platform! Also we would like it to be able to use sanDisk Ixpand drives like aura pro as well =)
  • It takes a while to polish an app. So many details, everywhere !
    Nothing is more frustrating than losing a new song idea, so we're really trying to find and squeeze any kind of crash/bug. It takes a while since there are a lot of parameters interacting.

Another user was asking about the support of external hard drives.
    I will check more on this, samples libraries, recordings and exports all consume a lot of space and storage is pretty limited on Apple devices. This is definitely something we'll consider.

Cheers.
  • If we can save externally...oh what a day that will be!!! :)
  • Have you seen they about to drop one just like that but a standalone, it's called the Mpc live.. I hope BM3 drops first, I always have been posting about BM2 over on the Mpc-forums.com one thread I said it's kinda like having JJOS on an iPad, a few cats over there swear by it now.