Help!!

I'm new to this.. where is the best place to go for a crash course on how to use this thing? I've read some of the manual, but I guess I need to do it to understand it.

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Comments

• Hello mevan811 I to am new to BM2 to lol it has a bit of a learning curb I have found links on YouTube and the forums here to be of most use so far and the manual. Anything in particular you trying to do or having probe with? I've been mostly getting my head around chopping and saving samples and programs. I'm getting there but still not sunk in yet! Great program though
  • fruityboy said:

Hello mevan811 I to am new to BM2 to lol it has a bit of a learning curb I have found links on YouTube and the forums here to be of most use so far and the manual. Anything in particular you trying to do or having probe with? I've been mostly getting my head around chopping and saving samples and programs. I'm getting there but still not sunk in yet! Great program though

Everything seems so scattered as far saving stuff and how to do it.. I just don't know where to look. Also, I'm looking for some very basic "how to" YouTube videos. I've only had it for a week so, I'm getting used to the steep learning curve.

Do you have any links to some step by step videos or posts on here?

I refer to the manual as well, but it doesn't explain what some of these terms are or any practical uses.

Good thing I'm taking and Intro to Music class this semester.. any help would be appreciated!!

Mike
  • edited January 2016
    I haven't watched all these yet but try this perhaps if not already: click the playlist icon on top right for more.

I just YouTube BEATMAKERS 2 and look under playlists. Will post if anymore come.
  • I can so far chop and save programs. I made my own folders songs: (for songs I import, mostly from iTunes library. I then cut what I need from that song (a sample) and save it in samples Folder. I return there when ever I need to sample again from that. I open a drum machine instrument and go to chop and I select a sample from samples Folder and chop as need or trim and then save to a program in my programs Folder and it is ready for whenever I want to load a program.

Hope that makes some sense lol.
  • Thanks man! Quick question.. I have a whole bunch of music (iTunes purchased and my own music) in my iTunes on my PC. Is there a way to pull music from my iTunes to my iPad that isn't iTunes purchased?

Can this be done thru the cloud? Sorry, I'm new to Apple products believe it or not.

• Ok! I just transfer music files to my iPad/ iPhone the I would normally do it to listen to iTunes on that device ( phone or pad) and then load songs into bm2 as a file. If you can't fit on device then Dropbox may be the way to go but have not tried this yet.