How do you export your song? and where is my in-app purchases?

1. How do you export a song? i hit the export button, go through a few steps, then its like it just stops. what do i do?
2. I made a few in app purchases, but most of them say empty folder.

Comments

• 1. in sequencer mode bottom right export...pick whether you want tracks (stems) or entire project, hopefully you have predestined a folder to receive this with a similar or easy to reference name/title... once done exporting the song file or stems, go into the disk options (the pic of a iOS device and computer, where you get to dropbox etc) you can now FTP, Audiocopy, dropbox, and etc your file...when you pick the option of delivery you can then navigate to the file and VOILA! this is in the manual with pictures as well =)

2. The reason why you are getting an empty folder is either A) you didn't finish downloading your purchases or B) you are trying to load with wrong sound in the wrong device. Loading patches to the drum machine for instance does NOT locate samples as Loading samples to a pad does NOT address Patches. REMEMBER patches, samples, midi, and sequences are all different things and BEATMAKER only sees what filetype you are supposed to load respectively.
    ALSO IN THE MANUAL...which will save in iBooks once downloaded by simply long touching the pdf itself and when it says save to iBooks push that option...making the pdf file available for offline. I find this handy for all my app manuals.