New sounds

I'm very new to beat maker 2 I downloaded it to try it out and I'm living it so far I just want up my sound library what is my best option to do so any advice anyone?

Comments

• You can start here...http://www.bangin-beats.com

Great addition to anyone's library. Good prices. Or you can get the audiobus app and start downloading different instrument apps.
  • Awesome I'm still trying to learn the audiovisual app I appreciate it... This app def kills iMpc pro
  • Audiobus**
  • Beatmaker2 makes it very easy to sample your devices inputs (especially with an interface for highest quality) straight to pads there are 16 pads per group and 8 groups to sample to...which for me is quite a lot for a session of sampling. Now its time to be creative...everything from tapping glasses of water to sampling your buddies playing the propane tank out back of you ranch home LMAO....once this is accomplished the editor makes quick work of truncating the material. When you buy a sampler it really is more about YOUR OWN SAMPLES and not stock sounds (at least in my opinion). I have sampled about everything near me from my kids toys to traffic out front...lmao...and of course records, tv, and other media.