Am I missing something with midi

Hi, how would I be able to have a synth in MUSIC STUDIO 2, be recorded with the other tracks in a BEATMAKER 2 song obviously via midi? What I have is an empty track in BM2 with events in it triggering a synth in MS2. But when I export the track to wave file the track I have triggering the synth hasn't been 'uploaded' with the rest of the track. PLAYBACK IS HEARD WHILST IN BM2 but that's where the puck stops. This might be something simple I've overlooked. Thanks

Comments

• In order to do this you will have to use audiobus to route the sound to bm2 unless music studio is iaa then you can use that. Once you route sound to bm2 it can be recorded on an audio track and will present in rendering
  • If music studio is iaa you can simply add an iaa track to bm2 and make sure your midi is the same and then record the results. I don't use music studio so I don't know if it is iaa.
  • Okay, I didn't think anyone would respond. But thanks I appreciate it. Looks like ur always on giving a hand micgee. Phat shouts!!