BeatMaker 3 Beta

2»

Comments

• Hi Intua,
    A Submitter here, what I wouldn't mind seeing, somehow triggering samples at different points instead of just the beginning without resampling, or resampling can be a bit hard for touch screen controls, simplifying that would be nice, also to allocate other pads with a select tool so that you mute or do semi-tone changes and things without first having to push the button and don't know if you can do that or haven't figured it out... Thanks really I appreciate it, can't wait to check out Beatmaker 3, I just finished another album on Beatmaker 2, there's a link to a playlist, including my from scratch productions, I'll post a link anyway, and also in the showcase section.

• Hi Intua again,

Been giving it a bit of thought, based on my experience with Beatmaker 2, I know now Beatmaker 3 is wholly different, but based on Beatmaker 2, what I would have liked to have seen was a select tool for pads not trigger them but to select them, and hopefully some sort of control where you could enter the sample within the pad, a gate feature like in impc or a reshuffle sample, or to start the sample from the different points, or FX controls on x and y, all this simplified, would be great in performance and live production and sessions. What I found how I had to work around was the sample on each pad starting from the beginning of the sample, if there was a way to start the sample further on or choose your sample start points that could be fun.

Thanks
  • A great stable app is worth the wait! ;)