Export delay time issues.

I just recently started composing again in BM2 and went to export a full mix and the delays output totally different, or something is fouled up in the timing... anyone know whats happening? Or how I can fix it??

Comments

• Hey @feastoftones,

By any chance is your iPad or iPhone connected to an external audio interface or using IAA / Audiobus instruments ? This seems to be a sample rate issue.

You could try the following:

- Save your work in BeatMaker 2 just to be sure
    - Force-quit all running apps by pressing the home button twice and swiping apps
    - Reboot the device
    - Launch BeatMaker 2 first, then load your project and try exporting again
    Note that ff you're using Audiobus, then you need to launch it prior to BeatMaker 2.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Mathieu.
  • intua said:

Hey @feastoftones,

By any chance is your iPad or iPhone connected to an external audio interface or using IAA / Audiobus instruments ? This seems to be a sample rate issue.

You could try the following:

- Save your work in BeatMaker 2 just to be sure
    - Force-quit all running apps by pressing the home button twice and swiping apps
    - Reboot the device
    - Launch BeatMaker 2 first, then load your project and try exporting again
    Note that ff you're using Audiobus, then you need to launch it prior to BeatMaker 2.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

Thanks Mathieu!

Actually no, just sequencing samples using the drum pads. No audiobus, no audio interface. I'll make sure all backgrounds apps are off etc. and try again. I'll let you know what happens.

fyi - I exported individual track files, and they seem to line up ok.
  • OK! Let me know if you still have the delay issue.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.