frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BeatMaker 2.6.2 has been released, with support of Ableton Link and improves the app stability. See http://intua.net for more information.

Just getting ready to hit the BUY button

Now I see there is a new version about to drop. So my question is, do I wait for the new version to save some cash or will it save anything. I see in the in-app purchase for $11.99 for future ATL. I'm guessing that is the upgrade price? So if I buy now for $9.99 and add the $11.99 to upgrade, will that be cheaper than just waiting to purchase BM3?

Thanks
Dave

Comments

• Hi.. Future ATL is a trap sound source for BM2. ATL would be short for Atlanta.. as I understand it there won't be an upgrade price for BM3 as the two seem to be totally different and not just an upgrade version of BM2.

• Gotcha, thanks. I will wait patiently then.

Is it done yet? LOL
  • Gotcha, thanks. I will wait patiently then.

Is it done yet? LOL

lol.. I don't know, I'm just a user.. :wink: but what I do know is Intua hasn't failed us yet.. BM2 after six years has had updates for new features up until just a few months ago.

And yeah.. Patiently is how we all are now.. :-) however BM2 is so good right now, it allows me that patience.. you gotta remember though that these apps have a whole bunch of angles on how to approach them.. so programming something as complicated as this has to be so difficult.. They probably have a slew of programmers working round the clock as we speak ! ;) I'm sure whatever they doin, we'll all benefit from it! So..

..until BM3, Take care!

• Oh yes, I will wait patiently. I'm not new at working with developers and beta testers. I have a real good idea of how much work goes into some of these apps. I haven't seen one push out the release as much as this one though.