BeatMaker 2.6.2 has been released, with support of Ableton Link and improves the app stability. See http://intua.net for more information.
Just getting ready to hit the BUY button
Now I see there is a new version about to drop. So my question is, do I wait for the new version to save some cash or will it save anything. I see in the in-app purchase for $11.99 for future ATL. I'm guessing that is the upgrade price? So if I buy now for $9.99 and add the $11.99 to upgrade, will that be cheaper than just waiting to purchase BM3?