Sustain Issue

Hi. The sustain pedal doesn't seem to be working properly on sampler patches. It does sustain properly when held down. However, when released, the sustain pedal cuts off all notes even for keys that are being held down. (I hope that makes sense)
Any help or insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Hey @tdreeder

This is a know issue in BeatMaker 2.6.2 -- this will be fixed with an upcoming maintenance update.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    All the best,
    Mathieu.
  • Thanks for the quick reply. I'm glad to know I'm glad to know it's being taken care of. I love beatmaker. you guys are the best!

Thanks again!
  • Hey @tdreeder, thanks for the kind words!
  • edited November 2017

Hi

I have had the exact same problem with the sustain pedal since i first bought beatmaker 2, a couple of years ago. I had emailed about the problem previously. I also like this app very much but really find it impossible to work with, when the sustain pedal does not work properly. Now that Beatmaker 3 is out, do you think this problem will ever be fixed? I noticed there was an update to the app a month ago, however this issue was not addressed then either. Any ideas how long it will take to be fixed? :). I have been really looking forward to using this app since it has some great features not found in other daws.

Thanks