GREAT IDEAS FOR BEAT MAKER 3 PLEASE ! ! !

WILL IT BE POSSIBLE TO PLAY MIDI NOTES ON DRUM PADS ALSO TO CHANGE THE MIDI NOTES AROUND ON DRUM PADS TO CREATE SCALES. ALSO WITH THE KEYBOARD WILL IT BE POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE KEYBOARD KEYS OPERATE LIKE THE DRUM PADS, EACH PAD CAN INDIVIDUALLY BE PROGRAMED, BUT WITH THE KEYBOARD ALL THE KEYS TOGETHER CHANGE WHEN TWEAKING A SOUND. WHY NOT MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO TWEAK THE SOUND OF EACH KEY ON THE KEYBOARD INDIVIDUALLY, LIKE THE DRUM PADS CAN. THIS IDEA WILL ALLOW FOR MORE EXPRESSION, EACH NOTE HAVING ITS OWN FILTER, CUTOFF, RESONANCE, ATTACK, DECAY AND SO ON. GREAT IDEA FOR A DIGITAL KEYBOARD !

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Hey @BEATTHEBEAT !

Seems like BM3 will be the app for you ! We got a streamlined integration of instruments via pads and banks. Plus, we have scales, chords and a "keys" mode. The sampling engine was designed to be fully dynamic and programmable.

In the meantime you can check http://intua.net -- there are a lot of details about the app in the description.

Thank you for your interesting in BeatMaker 3 !
    Cheers,
    Mathieu.
  • Make please 2-3 skins for change . Make it please with out own sample bank or if i dont need it , i can delete it . And Make it please stability
  • Make it please with out own sample bank or if i dont need it , i can delete it . And Make it please stability

This. I like to be able to delete the preinstalled samples. It's not that i hate them but i would love to keep things i use and remove things i don't use for the sake of space.

• We'll have a very minimal set of presets bundled with the app. No more huge downloads for every update.

Cheers !
    Mathieu.
  • awesome! thanks for the response!
  • Good to hear!
  • Hey, excited about the new release, can't wait to try it.
    - Hope there's an option (or by default) to play samples with the pads on the beat, meaning when pushed to not start until the next beat of the bar, just as ableton clips do, so that when a loop is loaded in the pads in live performance things don't get messed up if the pad is pressed milliseconds off. this is a feature that will enable beatmaker to be reliable for live performance.
    - hope to get the option to control with midi function buttons such as play/stop on the audio arrangement view, change/load bank of samples in the pads, etc. currently when i perform live i have a backing sequence playing from the audio arrangement section and then on the sampler pads there are loops loaded and while the audio is playing i'm triggering pads with loops through a midi controller. the problem is that to start the auto i need to press the play button on the iPhone itself, it's not mappable to the controller, and also after a track is finished i need to go pack to the phone and load another track. it'd be great if there were no need to interact with the phone at all, just control everything within the midi controller. even better, it'd be great to not have to load consecutive track sessions but do everything within one session, just changing the tempo of the tracks as everything stays in tempo.
    thanks
  • What IOS version will BM3 require?
    Will Multichannel Audio (USB interface & Headphone out)
    be available?