Export with Sunrizer

edited May 2012 in Support
Hi,

I've just finished a beat in BM2, with a sequenced Sunrizer running in the background.

But when I try to export the beat, either as a full wave, or seperate tracks, the Sunrizer part doesn't get rendered.

Comments

• edited 12:53PM
    Hi,

BM2 does not control Sunrizer's audio output - it only sends notes information to it. You should use Sunrizer's record function while BM2 is playing back the note sequences to it.

Cheers,
    Colin
    But the sound goes thru BM. Why can't it render that sound at export?
    The whole idea of virtual midi just shot it self in the foot.
    But the sound goes thru BM. Why can't it render that sound at export?
    The whole idea of virtual midi just shot it self in the foot.

Hi Anubis,

Unfortunately, the Sunrizer audio stream doesn't directly go through BeatMaker 2. iOS allows multiple applications to render audio, but mixing is done by iOS itself, so it's not possible to record the audio coming from another app.

We hope this will soon be possible with a collective effort between app developers !

Regards,
    Mathieu.
    Yea...like who doesnt know this?

But if you have an output device you could always run it to an external source...sucks dont it, and folks that is why beatmaker needs a synth!
    I've been running the sound through a mixer to record both Sunrizer and Beatmaker2 together. This also allows you to layer even more sounds as well. The only downside to this is is I don't get the beatmaker tracks independent of Sunrizer.