BM3 iOS version compatibility?

Hi all. :)

I am looking forward to buying BM3. I run iOS 9.0.2 (jailbroken) and some apps I try to buy aren't compatible. What iOS versions will BM3 run on? Sorry if this has been covered before. Thanks.

Comments

• BeatMaker 3 is compatible with iOS9.3+

• Yes, thank you. I saw when I went to buy it the other day. I will have to wait for the next jailbreak and then purchase it. I will miss out on the introductory sale price though. Gutted. :'(
  • We might have another quick sale for the iPhone version launch.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia do you have a rough ETA on iPhone version? Loving it on iPad; need it on my phone!
  • CTE do you run a mouse on your Jailbreak ?
    Would love to know how that works on BM3 if you get round to it, my fat b*****rd fingers struggle to enter notes in the piano roll.

• No sorry. I haven't used a mouse with it. I had to quit desktop machines sometime ago because I have a lot of pain in my hands. I don't use a keyboard or mouse anymore.

I was going to try and log into the AppStore on my friends device (who is on iOS 10) and purchase BM3 (so I have the purchase store in my account for later) but I've been reading that if I do that, my friends device will be locked into my account for 90 days. Does anyone know if this is correct? I can't think of any other way of doing it. Thanks.