No Library in BM3

Where are is all the library sounds?

In BM2, they were loads...is there a way of getting them into BM3?

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Voicterous people complained BM2 was bloated with undeletable samples (The Library) so INTUA responded by making BM3 relatively free of samples. If you still have your favorite BM2 samples, load them into BM3. Dropbox works.
  • What about the kits people have created over the years. Do they have to be manually recreated?

• @coolD said:
    What about the kits people have created over the years. Do they have to be manually recreated?

bm2 kits can be read by bm3

• We decided to go with a minimal set of instruments and just a demo track with the initial bundle.
    As @philowerx said, we had a lot of feedback regarding the BM2 soundpacks that was eating up a lot of storage.
    It was also cumbersome to have to download 600MB+ each time we updated the app.

Having the sound-store is a good way to distribute free content: it's up to the user to get it or not, and, it can be deleted easily.

I hope you understand that decision!
    Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• so, how do i go about to create a kit ?

• @mathieugarcia said:
    We decided to go with a minimal set of instruments and just a demo track with the initial bundle.
    As @philowerx said, we had a lot of feedback regarding the BM2 soundpacks that was eating up a lot of storage.
    It was also cumbersome to have to download 600MB+ each time we updated the app.

I greatly appreciate that decision. Loving the new slimmed down Beatmaker.

• Does the Sample Store need extra long to load? Or is it a iOS11 Beta bug?

When I enter the store - I just get a blank screen. Nothing there. AND YES - I do have a very fast and working 90Mbit/s internet connection.
    But the store is just empty and blank.

• Well, that's a bummer. After I tried to export/save my last session in the iCloud - don't know what I did wrong - because after that it was gone???? Wtf?

I couldn't even replicate or track the problem - because it showed me the session name - but doesn't load anything anymore.

Nonetheless I've deleted and reinstalled the App - because of the Sound Store issue and I thought maybe it didn't install correctly the first time.

But I still can't get anything to show? (screenshot attached)

• Extremely strange -- are you using a proxy?
    It seems to work here now after testing on various devices.

Let me know,
    Cheers,

• edited July 2017

No proxy. My IAAs also look all like this:

I don't know where the problem is. But I initially thought that it's the iOS beta - because it's still kinda buggy.
    When I switch to the app management screen - it flickers weirdly. And that's only after the 2nd public beta.

iPad 12.9 (A1652)

• @william77 said:
    No proxy. My IAAs also look all like this:

I don't know where the problem is. But I initially thought that it's the iOS beta - because it's still kinda buggy.
    When I switch to the app management screen - it flickers weirdly. And that's only after the 2nd public beta.

iPad 12.9 (A1652)

I'm on 12.9 Pro too, with latest iOS 11 beta, and I have the nasty screen flicker on app management screen, and no icons for IAA either. I do see the IAPs in BM3 though.

• Known bug in iOS 11 - reported to Apple.