Packs

Well, iam quite new to this workflow, and havent had that much time to go trough Bm3 completely,
iam somewhat of horder when it comes to samples and sounds, i found a bunch of BM2 Packs but i cant import them (i dont think its possible right now), but looking trough the forum i can see there is alot of activity, and i'am quite sure people are creating a whole lot of soundpacks (Banks(?)) right now, so my question is, anyone care to share ?

Comments

• Hey @Hansson0728 and welcome :-)

You can load BM2 presets in BM3. You need to transfer them back to your computer using FTP, iTunes/USB or Dropbox. Then, import them back into BM3.

In BeatMaker 3, open the browser in 'Files' mode, then navigate to the location the BM2 presets reside.
    You will be offered the option to load them there.

Note that BM2 projects are not supported right now. We are working on improving BM2 preset loader in the upcoming update 3.0.1.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• Easiest way to extract the BM2 'factory content' is to dive into the BM2 *.ipa file (make a copy of it and change it's filename to *.zip and extract it). In the Payload folder/bundle you'll find two folders 'Drum Machine' and 'Keyboard Sampler' copy these to somewhere else and transfer them to BM3 using iFunBox, AirDrop, DropBox etc, etc.

• so i managed to get the old bm2 factory instruments installed, but what about those kits with bmkz files (iam thinking about http://www.ibeatmaker.com/bmk/display.php) those files a different, is it possible to import those? (started working at a new office, theres so little time to play with Bm3 and other apps right now ./ )

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Hey @Hansson0728 and welcome :-)

You can load BM2 presets in BM3. You need to transfer them back to your computer using FTP, iTunes/USB or Dropbox. Then, import them back into BM3.

In BeatMaker 3, open the browser in 'Files' mode, then navigate to the location the BM2 presets reside.
    You will be offered the option to load them there.

Note that BM2 projects are not supported right now. We are working on improving BM2 preset loader in the upcoming update 3.0.1.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

Is there a chance to download the free 650+MB Beatmaker3 sound bank manually?

The link on your Website - https://intua.net/sounds-packs/ - leads to a 404 page.
    And I still can't access the Sound store from within BM3. Blank Screen.
    Thanks.

• if you have BM2 you could do what samu said. works 100%

• @Hansson0728 said:
    if you have BM2 you could do what samu said. works 100%

Well I don't have BM2. ;)
    And I won't buy it extra for that.

I just want access to the advertised (and therefore ultimately paid) 650+MB sound bank included in BM3.
    Which I can't access - because of a sound store bug on my iPad and no working link on the homepage.
    :/

• hmm i can access the sound store but i cant see any 650 free pack there, maybe i missed something.

• edited July 2017

I guess - as far as I've read in this forum - Intua made the decision to slim down BM3 and NOT to include the 650+ sounds with the initial download.

But there should be free of charge sound packs available in the store also. And logic tells me that a combination of all free banks should make up the 650+MB.

But I can't confirm - because I don't see nothing within the store. All blank.
    Screenshot: https://intua.net/forums/uploads/editor/1j/ize1d1o9s5m6.png

I wouldn't mind to load it manually - but that requires access in the first place. ;)