Tips; Imported 150 breaks easy... + still some nano key issues thou

Yeah, so was going to add some classic wav files, classic drum breaks to beatmaker 3. Instead of importing one by one I made a iCloud folder on my iMac and then made a zip file with 150 breaks... than I opened bm3 and imported the zip file and all breaks was there... easy!

Still some issues with nano key studio pads... seems bm3 doesn't understand banks scenes changes after all, eventhou I edited nanokey to have two banks...

Also, the mpd 218 works but ipad won't fire the trigger / pad leds... bet it has to do with power saving... so for those who wants a mpd 226 for the beautiful colors don't waste your money, the color are fine but won't work on iPad... maybe with a powered hub. Anyway mpd 218'pads rocks...

Peace from Sweden...

Comments

• Or just grab the wallwart for 15 bucks

• edited July 2017

What kind of iPad and Lightining-Midi-Interface do you use?

I have the bigger Lightning-to-USB3 Adapter
    https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MK0W2AM/A/lightning-to-usb-3-camera-adapter?fnode=91

which has an USB3 and a second Lightning plug for the charger - so while midi is plugged in - you charge your iPad.
    It helps with some midi Equipment that draws more power.
    My Korg Trition taktile 49 won't work until I also plug the charger in - I always get an error message without the additional power.

• @StrangerKloud said:

Still some issues with nano key studio pads... seems bm3 doesn't understand banks scenes changes after all, eventhou I edited nanokey to have two banks...

Any other Korg Apps running at the same time? Noticed the Korg Apps take control of the NanoKey Studio which can cause some weirdness with BM3.