Beatmaker 2 is alive and well.. Updated 'again' today 20-10-17 = [2.6.4]

edited October 2017 in General

This is showing good/continued development for future BM3 also..

BeatMaker 2 by INTUA
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/beatmaker-2/id417020234?mt=8

—�

King

Comments

• Yeah tried to update it today but so far no joy. Anyone else having the same problem?

• @The_Bro said:
    Yeah tried to update it today but so far no joy. Anyone else having the same problem?

Please define no joy.

• updated bm2, connected it to dropbox, downloaded a sample, uploaded a track, all worked great. reboot your device or your wifi if you still have trouble updating bm2 from the app store.

• Managed to download it eventually. Have a whole bunch of new samples in my Ipad now!!

• edited October 2017

Minimum iOS 9 required. Dropped support for iPad 4 and below.

• Hey everyone,

iOS9 is required for the new framework we use to support the new Dropbox API v2.
    That said, the upcoming 2.6.4 update will restore compatibility with 32-bits device (should be in a couple of hours now, app is in review). So you will be able to install the update on your iPad 4.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Hey everyone,

iOS9 is required for the new framework we use to support the new Dropbox API v2.
    That said, the upcoming 2.6.4 update will restore compatibility with 32-bits device (should be in a couple of hours now, app is in review). So you will be able to install the update on your iPad 4.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

Excellent!

• BeatMaker 2.6.4 with 32-bits support is now live!

Enjoy!
    Mathieu.

• Dropbox still isnt working for me it says authorizing then takes me back to the beatmaker 2 load screen