Intua Beatmaker's For Dummies

Wassup people. Hope all beatmaking is well lol. Can someone please point me in the right direction for thoro, in-depth, detailed, step-by-step tutorials on beatmaker. I'm no rookie to the DAW but at the same time I feel like I'm right there in between the novice and intermediate stages. My tools consist of beatmaker of course, audiobus, Dropbox, arturia imini and an akai mpk mini. Like I said I'm no rookie but I just really enjoy learning new things. I also need help getting my pads on my mpk mini to correspond with the pads in beatmaker. The keys work fine but the pads are what I am having the issues with. Also if you guys have any suggestions I would like to know where I could obtain the following :

Websites for good samples

Websites for good kits

And any other good synths available on iOS

Comments

• Hey @prez.e

We don't have any official tutorials available but there are plenty of resources available on YouTube.

I'd suggest Maschine Master's "Mobile Tip Tuesday":

Cheers!
    Mathieu.
  • prez.e said:

Wassup people. Hope all beatmaking is well lol. Can someone please point me in the right direction for thoro, in-depth, detailed, step-by-step tutorials on beatmaker. I'm no rookie to the DAW but at the same time I feel like I'm right there in between the novice and intermediate stages. My tools consist of beatmaker of course, audiobus, Dropbox, arturia imini and an akai mpk mini. Like I said I'm no rookie but I just really enjoy learning new things. I also need help getting my pads on my mpk mini to correspond with the pads in beatmaker. The keys work fine but the pads are what I am having the issues with. Also if you guys have any suggestions I would like to know where I could obtain the following :

Websites for good samples

Websites for good kits

And any other good synths available on iOS

Did you try to use midi learn to program the pads on your machine to the pads on the screen?

• A playlist of journey through ios music apps, some newer productions lessons on the channel, www.youtube.com/+asubmitter, hope they are useful.