Chop Lab CREATE PRESET ERROR

edited November 2011 in Support
Ok, this create preset error is driving me crazy. I've seen multiple threads on it but no resolution given. Maybe I can better explain what is happening.

In the Chop Lab, after I've put all my markers on my sample and hit 'Create Preset' BM2 creates a folder which contains only 1 sample (always the last marked chop) and creates a preset with the same sample assigned to all 16 pads.

BM2 does this about 30% of the time I chop up a sample. It doesn't seem to matter what file type the original sample is; lately it's been happening with iPod imported samples. I'm running BM2 on an iPhone 3GS and I have no idea what is causing this error. Is it the way my sample library is filed? Preset name? Sample length? Number of chops?

Have any users figured out how to stop this from happening??

So frustrating.

Comments

• hyphyp
    edited 7:13AM
    I've had the same thing happen to me when trying to overwrite an existing kit.Totally frustrating and I hope it's fixed next update. Must have tried 3 times to save a kit in chop lab only for it to save one sample (the last chop) and place that same sample on the pads.
  • Hi,

We've been making a lot of modifications to the Chop Lab, so this occasional problem should also go away. Please look forward to BM 2.2 update!

Cheers,
    Colin
  • I cannot wait for this bug to go away. It has beeen consistently annoying me for the last 9 months. I really hope it disappears with update 2.2.