Hella time uploading sample kits...

edited November 2011 in Support
I can't seem to figure out the Ftp thing.
So i hear Beatpack is for beatmaker 1 but my understanding was that is will also work for beatmaker 2, as i've been making the kits using Beat pack then i put it in a folder...

i want to upload those files to bm2.

I'm using filezilla on a mac book.... and so far "use an FTP client to upload files" has not been
enough instruction.

I'm stuck.

How do you make sample kits on bm2? How do i upload my sample kits?

cheers Gamz

Comments

• Go to 'File Transfer' in BM2; you're given an IP address and port #. Open FileZilla and plug that information in to connect over your WiFi network. Transfer the files over, drag and drop. It's explained pretty well in the BM2 manual.
  • edited 12:42AM
    and watch filezilla consistantly drop files...and have to go manually redo them by name which can be confusing for keyboard patching, this is wack and needs fixed asap
    Fetch FTP client works well for me.
    Thank you thank you for the response! Yeah the BM2 manual kind of just says to use an FTP client and lists a few downloads-- its def filezilla that is tripping me out. Good to know. I'm gonna go through the instructions that you gave me and try again... for whatever reason filezilla is having a hard time connecting to my ipod. AGAIN-- thanks so much for the response. I'm a newbie and get stuck easily with the technicalities behind the possibilities.
    Fetch FTP client works well for me.

Ditto, simple interface, works perfectly not free but not expensive. You pay for what you get
    I suppose. I did already have this though, for FTP uploads.