Midi clip not activating drums XD

edited January 2014 in Support
Hi --

Weird phenomenon. I added an empty keyboard preset track into my BM2 project and then dragged a midi clip onto it from another track that had been created when I imported a Midi file. I see the notes in the clip editor and I have set the output Midi channel in the BM2 track to 4 and the input channel in Drums XD to 4. When I bring up the virtual keyboard in the BM2 track I can use it trigger sounds in Drums XD, but when I play the Midi clip (I made sure in the clip editor that these are the same notes as what I am playing manually), it does not trigger the Drums XD sound.

Anybody have any idea what might be going on here?

Thanks.

Mike

Comments

• Oh, and one more thing. When the BM2 sequencer is playing and I switch over to Drums XD, I see the incoming Midi indicator flashing on and off and I see this stop when I stop the BM2 transport.
  • Okay. I seem to have found the problem. The Midi clock send button was selected in the global midi dialog; as soon as I deselected this, my clips started playing in Drums XD. Now I just need to figure out how to map the Drums HD drum kit to have the right drum respond to the right note. There's a legend in the Songsterr tab where this originated, so I should be able to puzzle it out.