Pan bug while dealing with iOS 7 nightmare

edited February 2014 in Support
While trying desperately to make BM2 work in iOS 7 as it did in iOS 6 with external hardware, I've run into another bug-
The only way to fix the constant crackling, fragmented audio for me is to unplug and re-plug the 30 pin connector to reset my audio device (akai EIE). When I do, the pan on certain tracks changes to about the 9 o'clock position on its own.
Anyone else encounter this?
Oh, and I'll give another shout out to apple for turning a perfectly capable piece of hardware into a f***ing doorstop..

Comments

• So last night my iPad 3 got word somehow that I've basically given up on iOS music production. It must have sensed that there is a Mac Pro on a truck right now destined to live here because as long as I didn't use audiobus or IAA, it ran like a dream. Laid down a beat in 10 minutes all proper like.
    Still going to use BM2 from time to time (we'll see what 7.1 brings) but I am switching gears and going back to Pro Tools (upgrading to 10/11) and Reason.
  • Been there and come back again so sympathize.

Was it just the panning that was causing a problem?
  • Yo beatmaker2 has always had terrible panning issues, and they have never fixed em
  • @rusty I've always used BM2 in conjunction with hardware via cck, and once I installed iOS 7 is when this particular panning issue started: unplug and replug cck causes a seemingly random number of tracks to pan all the way left..
    @MicGee$ yup I know... That's why I'm just lurking around here now. Haven't done anything on BM2 for months as a result