Then fix panning
Then lengthen the sliders on the mixer.
:)
Who is in favor?

Comments

• +1 definitely! :)
  • edited April 2014
    + 1,000,000
  • I see the new iMPC pro also has the stubby faders.
    Given the limited screen real estate of the iPad and that volume automations can easily be done, maybe pushing for the long faders is a lost cause.
    No desktop that I know of has scale size 100mm faders either.
    Just a thought.
  • @ dubhausdisco how you like Impc? Is the pro version any better?
    Is it good for sampling?
  • Simply making them longer than what they are...or tap and fine tune would work as well (impc pro)
    Auria has 60 mm faders in landscape and 100 mm in portrait mode...jus sayin

• Deejohnson...i am not speaking for dub, but I also bought that impc pro...an update has been submitted to fix some of the obvious bugs...and they added a new feature (delete samples) yes, to Retronyms being able to delete a sample is a feature...wtf. This app doesn't stem files for mixing in other situations, it uses only ram samples...no streaming...the waveform editor won't touch the better one on bm2, it has less effects...yup less...no bussing of effects...but it can use 1, repeating just 1 IAA effects in a send return scenario...blah. It has re sample but it's kinda back as wards, it has a simplified file menu so no subdirectories ...(forever sound scrolling). The flex time glitching is cool, the swing is a real swing, pad repeat(roll) is good...you can fine tune settings...but I find the sequencer a pain in the ass to use...think tabletop. It has a good sound library,that I took out with ifunbox (thanx dub!) and moved into beatmaker2 where it can be used better...yes, I still think bm2 is better.