IOS 8

edited September 2014 in Support
Anybody rockin BM2 on IOS 8 yet? If so, how's it working out. Wanted to find out before I update my iPad Air.

Comments

• I'm staying with 7 until an iOS 8 compatibility update is released for BM2. Here is a list of apps waiting for iOS 8 updates:

http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/5864/list-of-apps-currently-broken-by-ios-8-not-a-list-of-ab-incompatibility
  • edited September 2014
    DO NOT UPDATE to IOS8!!! i used regulary BM2 with audiobus, thor,animoog, ifretless sax among the others..and they aren't working anymore (with audiobus). also animoog crashes as soon as i open it. ifretless sax doesn't throw out any sounds.. Ah! also DM1 has a strange glitchy/distorded sound on the left channel.. i'm not able to play music anymore.. :(
  • Same here.
    Intua please update ASAP.
    I'm dead in the water until I get Audiobus compatibility back.

No Audiobus, No IAA for ifretless apps or Sunriser or Magellan. HELP
  • Hi !

BeatMaker 2.5.6 has been approved by Apple and is available for download right now. We suggest everyone to update to this version.

Thank you !
  • Any feedback from anyone out there since the 2.5.6 update? All working okay on iOS8?..
  • Hi rusty,

I've had some pretty major issues with audio drop outs when navigating through BM2. This primarily occurs when changing to a new instrument, IAA, or even entering drawing mode or wave form mode while the song is playing. I have an iPhone 6 also for reference.

The latest release stated it was ios 8 ready but definitely is not. Hope this helps others as I have yet to receive comment or help with my post.

-brad
  • have latest release but it is unusable on ios8, specially with IAA IT falls down all the time
  • today i playes with IAA in Cubasis and it works perfecly (on ios8) no issues... so the unstability of IAA i side beatmaker is clearly not general ios8 issue but intua's fail...