USB Audio Interface - Focusrite iTrack Solo

Has anyone used a Focusrite iTrack Solo with Beatmaker 2? If so what iPad ver?

I have been using the tascam iXZ. I get feedback, crosstalk and noise.

Dev team, would the Focusrite iTrack Solo be compatible with BM 3? If not, what interface do you recommend? (For now and the future)

Thanks!! This app is the best.

Comments

• Hello Eirn, welcome to the forums !

We did not try the iTrack Solo neither the Tascam iXZ.
    It looks like a sampling rate issue. Do you know at what rate those interfaces work ?
    Are you able to make a recording of the output and send us over support@intua.net ?

Thank you !
    Best.
  • I will do that but I don't think that will help solve the problem. I am not sure what rate they work at. I believe the Tascam iXZ is straight analog. Do you have any recommendations for an excellent audio interface?
  • Focusrite interfaces IMHO r junk
  • Try spending a little cash and getting something apogee...like the duet ios. It'll charge you pad while you use it,it has killer pres, and it's very easy to use
  • It works perfectly with my iTrack Dock and iPad mini 2.
  • The latency of focusrite is .....meh
  • Has anyone used beatmaker 2 with apogee products like the quartet, duet, or the one? Im a bit tempted to buy one of these to make a portable studio anywhere and was wondering if beatmaker 2 is compatable with any of these interfaces.
  • Duet ios sounds great, like I stated above and it charges your ipad as well...I don't know any interface that is going to beat an apogee...
  • Plus the apogee has great pre's
  • The duet iOS and quartet both have midi...the one doesn't (at least I don't think it does)