GarageBand audio into BM2?

I like the BM2 DAW interface and I have some good synth apps, but have been looking for a good collection of "instruments" to feed BM2 with. I found GarageBand to have the best selection (let me know if there is something better) and bought the full version. Now I realize you aren't able to use GB as an instrument??
Let me know if this is correct and please recommend a good source of instruments instead.
I'm looking for a good variety, basses, pianos, organs, various samples. Kind of like a Kontakt Player for iOS?
:-)

Comments

• Are you using audiobus? With audiobus you have a greater selection and could use good apps like sunrizer and alchemy as instruments in Audiobus. With IAA or inter app audio in Beatmaker 2 your selection is limited a bit but you could still use a good number of apps. Just not Garageband.

For Piano you could use iLectric piano and iGrand piano.
    For samples you could use bs-16i which allows you to load sound font instruments from the internet which allows you to use sounds like Organs and etc but the quality can vary. Keep that in mind!
    SampleTank is also another app that has various types of sounds and samples and they have a free app you can try.

All the apps I mentioned to you can be used via inter app audio, or in other words in BM2 via the Audio Apps selection.
  • Thank you for your answer. Yeah I just happened to have found out about Audiobus and how Sampletank works with it. It's a shame because I have the full Garageband and like it's instruments, but I am downloading Sampletank Free now.
    Hopefully Audiobus is just as easy as Beatmaker 2s default way of connecting apps.
  • Audiobus is easy. Sampletank just literally should be good but just isn't and it has ads all the time...right in the middle of making music...which renders it bullshit all the way...ik multimedia is a greeeeeeedy little company who even after charging so much money for subpar things do not allow us to turn off the in app ads....garageband is the worst app on Earth....worst sampler ever, terrible bus is nonexistent...the effects are dumber than the shit ones in bm2...and getting things in and out of garageband is literally just about as unpleasant as it gets...it sounds ok, but it ain't worth the hassle.
  • I have erased both garageband and sampletank...and feel no loss from it what so ever