Running Two iPads together. Auria Pro on one Beatmaker 2 on the other.

Hey forum, my goal is to run two iPads together through one audio interface. This is possible, in theory, from an audio interface called iconnectaudio4+ from iConnectivity.

http://www.iconnectivity.com/products/audio/iConnectAUDIO4plus

What I am asking before I purchase the iconnectaudio4+, is will my end game work?. I want Auria Pro on one ipad pro and I want to track Audio from the other ipad pro running Beatmaker 2. I did notice that both apps had WIST capabilities so I can control the midi clock. Would that work? I hate flipping through screens and inter app audio and audiobus. I want a real dual screen IOS experience as I have completely moved to mobile production. I also have dedicated a youtube channel to Ipad Music Production.

Im working on an app and hardware for iPads. I will also be posting this in iConnectivity and Auria's forum as well. Thanks a bunch.

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Hey @Shazamm, super interesting !

This should work, in theory but it needs testing obviously.

Keep us posted.

BTW: the embedded video doesn't seem to work.
  • edited July 2016
    Cant figure out how to edit my previous post dont know why the link didnt work. I will keep you posted
  • I own an iPad Pro and the iconnectaudio4+ but I don't have an additional iPad to try this with, I use it to hook the iPad into LPX and reason9, if I get my hands on another iPad I'll give it a go

• MicGee$ said:

I own an iPad Pro and the iconnectaudio4+ but I don't have an additional iPad to try this with, I use it to hook the iPad into LPX and reason9, if I get my hands on another iPad I'll give it a go

OMG thank you
  • Hey @Shazamm I have two iPads but a different workflow than yours. As it stands right now my iPad mini 3 is the "brains" and I use it with the iTrack Dock from Focusrite. My iPad Air is the "instruments" and I record into BM2. I'll send a pic in another post. But it works just fine.
  • BiggCess said:

Hey @Shazamm I have two iPads but a different workflow than yours. As it stands right now my iPad mini 3 is the "brains" and I use it with the iTrack Dock from Focusrite. My iPad Air is the "instruments" and I record into BM2. I'll send a pic in another post. But it works just fine.

Would love to see this kind sir?
  • Shazamm said:

BiggCess said:

Hey @Shazamm I have two iPads but a different workflow than yours. As it stands right now my iPad mini 3 is the "brains" and I use it with the iTrack Dock from Focusrite. My iPad Air is the "instruments" and I record into BM2. I'll send a pic in another post. But it works just fine.

Would love to see this kind sir?
    I'll send a pic sometime this week.
  • Hey @Shazamm,

Heres a link to my gram pic of my iStudio.