A bit of a BeatMaker 3 teaser !

2»

Comments

• Its safe to assume that bm3 will be worth your wait.

Intua wants a stable release, to provide us all with a great app that works as it should. It probably won't be too much longer, so hold tight!
    maybe use this extra time for extra sleep to compensate for the amount you'll lose making all those dope tracks on the new bm3? =)
  • BM3 is looking killer. Great job! Couple of things I didn't see info for - per step automation? Lfo destinations? How many lfo and is that per pad/bank? Is timestrech option available on multisampled user keyzone instruments?

Any recommendations for pads +knobs controller that'll gel nice and give good access to banks/macros etc?

Thanks
  • Also, automation editing? Is it possible to fine edit automation curves etc after recording them? 'parameter scenes' would be great too. The macros look very cool but instant toggle between different parameter scenes would be nice in addition ;) Hyped for BM3 to release, best of luck with it :)
  • Another Month Down... and Intua PlayN on twitter postN people beats for 1 or2 retweets. Come on wit the info on release and price. Thanks from a BeatMaker 1 and BM 2 day one purchaser. Make 80% of my Tracks here. Been on this format for 5years I'm thinking. BRADY BUNCH "it's time to Change". LOL
  • RaBiez_88 said:

Another Month Down... and Intua PlayN on twitter postN people beats for 1 or2 retweets. Come on wit the info on release and price. Thanks from a BeatMaker 1 and BM 2 day one purchaser. Make 80% of my Tracks here. Been on this format for 5years I'm thinking. BRADY BUNCH "it's time to Change". LOL

We finally got it, July 15th