BM 3 Tracks + Explorations

edited September 2017 in BeatMakers Showcase
Really loving the Sampler and AU Synth and FX workflow in BM3. Been pushing buttons and pads to make tones in a harmonious fashion...yeah trying to make music :#

Here's my recent explore hosted in AB3 and recorded in AUM.

Really loving it. Hope Intua fix their IAA and Midi sequencing to external gear in an update.

Cheers,

Comments

• Here's a quick overview of taking the nice loops from BlocsWave and Groovebox and importing them into Beatmaker 3:

• Thanks for sharing the tune and the video. Helpful to see and hear how others work.

• Thanks...here's the final track after some tweaking and refinement. Sorry for the stray note...I was tweaking the sequence in real time and hit a wrong note :)

• And another explore using a single Bank loaded up with instruments, samples and FX per pad. So much fun:

• Here's another little exploration using mood, iSem, Ripplemaker, Replicant 2 and the rest of the Audio Damage AUfx kit.

• And another little jam from lunch today:

• And another one:

• And another late night one. Did a full remix of the sample Summer Lights track included with BM3:
  • And here's another composition done while trying to fight off sleep last night :)

• Been a few weeks but I had a little breakthrough tonight. Thanks @intua_admin for an amazing piece of iOS joy

• emotive. i like the sad ones

• I'm not slowing down...just getting lost in a great and amazing synth from BeepStreet :)

All hai ZEEON!!! :D

• Some more late night shenanigans

• Messing around with some ripplemaker and the new 808 kits in BM3

• And guess what...more exploration and complete love for this freaking app.

Been GASIng for the Digitakt, and the fact that I can’t find one to order, I keep applying what I am learning to BeatMaker 3. This piece uses a single instance of Zeeon with some heavily Replicanted BM3 808Kit Preset Patterns, and samples from 99sounds.org cut up and step sequenced at 1/16 and 1/32 to create the glitchy bits.

Anyhoo...hope you give it a listen...it feels like a nice breakthrough for me...a marriage of atmosphere with darker glitch...

• Nice track :)

Digitakt looks fun but now that Octatrack's getting Conditional Trigs I'd recommend saving til you can afford an OT... There's very little that DT offers over OT now after this update... Whilst vice versa's a very different story ;) Can probably pick up a 2nd hand OT for same kinda price as DT+OB.
  • Thanks. Very true on the OT...but here’s the thing...I love the new design...so I can’t seem to get over the aesthetics of the original...it’s like buying a new car even though I could get last years slightly different looking model for a lot less..

Damn hardware addictions :p

• Haha Yeh I know what you're saying. If you can afford the mkii OT then it's a no brainer. The new shortcut buttons and improved connections are worth having if money's no object. But worst case, OTmk1 isn't exactly ugly ;) TBH aesthetically I kinda prefer the original OT, dunno how much of that's down to 'ownership bias' tho...