Chord notes not being recorded into pattern, only single note - bug or design ?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• It's actually quite handy since it makes trying out different chords easier.

But sure, I'd love to see 'process -> apply selected chord to selection' in the pattern editor for 'burning in' the chords. This could be expanded to 'process -> arpeggiate selection using notes / chord' and plenty of other midi-process tools :)

• We also need the chords to send out to plugins :(
  • edited August 2017

Using the on-screen keyboard / pads I have no problems sending chords to IAA or AUv3 plug-ins?!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @triton100 said:

On another very loosely or actually possibly non related note do you know why poison 202 doesn't play polyphony when used as an AUV3. And the arpeggiator function seems to be disabled ? Or am I doing something wrong

Poison-202 has no arpeggiator in the AUv3 version (This could come when AUv3's are allowed to transmit midi).
    The polyphony depends on what patch is being used, some patches are mono...

Jim is very receptive to ideas regarding Poison-202 so reaching out to him might be a good idea :)

• edited August 2017
    @samu ok playing chords obviously send to the plugins but but the auto chords function does not, it only works for samples.
  • @LucidMusicInc said:
    @samu ok playing chords obviously send to the plugins but but the auto chords function does not, it only works for samples.

For me the 'auto chords'(selected under scales & chords for a pad) send the chords to the plug-ins too, not only samples?! (I just load a plug-in to a pad and select a chord for that pad).

• edited August 2017
    Not working for me on a mini 2 using ab 2 and IAA. Tried it with lots of different apps. Using BM3.01
  • edited August 2017
    Not the end of the world for me. I'll just continue to use the app as intended and sample my synths.