Yearly wipeout.

edited December 2017 in Support

Yearly wipeout.

Comments

• A tedious work-around while we wait for the 'pure midi pads' is to copy & paste the pad with the IAA-Instance of the app you're controlling and changing the midi channel of each 'copy'.

• edited December 2017

Yearly wipeout.

• Hi @samu,
    Does saving and reopening a session like this (with multiple copies) work for you?
    Cheers!

• @denx said:
    Hi @samu,
    Does saving and reopening a session like this (with multiple copies) work for you?
    Cheers!

I get the 'error' but the plug-in is visible in the plug-in tab and I just need to switch to it to 're-connect' and after that it works fine again?! (I'm mostly using iOS Soundcanvas. It is an IAA-Generator and it has to be started prior to starting BM3 in order to make a proper connection).

This is a 'quick'n'dirty' work-around until pure midi-pads & tracks arrive.

I mean it should honestly be possible to 'activate' a pad for midi-input & output without having to load a sample or a plug-in on them.

• @samu
    Ah, thank you. That seems to work as far as reactivating the IAA app.

However, is it normal that the plug-in app opens the the latest project you worked on, and not the one associated with the session in bm3?

E.g I work on a song in gadget, close gadget, open bm3, reactivate the IAA app (gadget in this case) but gadget opens that last song instead of the instruments, midi configuration etc. I preveously created.

I can solve this by saving the configuration in gadget and then reopening that before loading gadget back in bm3, of course. Just wondering if that is normal :)

Thanks again!

• @denx said:
    Just wondering if that is normal :)

Yes, that's normal because IAA doesn't have state saving. Only Audiobus and AU plugins support state saving.

• edited August 2017

@brambos
    Thank you, knowing helps!
    Glad your apps are AU, then :smile: