GadManDubs - Stay Humble - (prod. By The Bro)

edited September 2017 in BeatMakers Showcase

Hey gang here's another jam created by me with featuring GadManDubs on vocals. Done in BM2. Hope you enjoy!! ;)

Comments

• I got talent like Chris Tarant.... epic ....

• I grew up making Britcore so i despise Grime haha, but good production again (vocal needs a smidge boost in the mids to make it pop more)

• @Jangomango said:
    I got talent like Chris Tarant.... epic ....

Lol not my lyrics but he's a great deep mc and good mate.

• @5pinlink said:
    I grew up making Britcore so i despise Grime haha, but good production again (vocal needs a smidge boost in the mids to make it pop more)

Its not strictly a grime track though more hip hop lol. I don't really make grime. I prefer to make uplifting beats. :wink:

• We are talking about this dude right?

• @Jangomango said:

We are talking about this dude right?

Yeah lol.

• edited September 2017
    Its funny to see Chris Tarrant in a suit and known for millionaire, when i was a kid he was smashing custard pies in famous peoples faces and surrounded by scantily clad women at night (OTT), and in the mornings doing exactly the same without the women (Tiswas)
  • @5pinlink said:
    Its funny to see Chris Tarrant in a suit and known for millionaire, when i was a kid he was smashing custard pies in famous peoples faces and surrounded by scantily clad women at night (OTT), and in the mornings doing exactly the same without the women (Tiswas)

Ha ha exactly!!