Octatrack/Bm3/Model 15

edited September 2017 in BeatMakers Showcase
Edit - scrap that ;) I'll post a better vid at some point with direct audio.
Mods feel free to delete post.

Comments

• Interesting! Starring the thread right now!

• Damn you @Heyez! Ha ha ha... mines still in the post... post it plyeaze!
  • Haha I'll post something soon that's bit less 'the connections all work! Quick record something on my phone!' ;)

@Nick you got a mkii OT on the way?
  • @heyez yep! Release has been postponed till next week (according to Thomann). So... looking forward to finding out where I can take it :wink:

• @Nick Nice! Enjoy :) OT's a future classic for sure. Amazing box.. Give me a shout if have any teething problems. Apparently the new shortcut buttons make that less likely on the mkii tho.
  • Can you repost this for a little while, i missed it earlier

• I already deleted the vid from phone/YouTube. Was a premature mess...
  • edited September 2017

@Heyez Sure thing - Doubtless I'll pm you within hours :tongue: Have been practicing on a mates MachineDrum to get used to the Elektron workflow. Time will tell if it comes second nature I guess. Looking forward to your video post whenever the times right :)

• @Nick Haha yeah pm if you get stuck ;) OT was my first Elektron and haven't used MD. But Yeh MD prob a good intro in to a lot of aspects.

Took me a minute to get to grips with the Elektron way of doing things but OT isn't so hard really. To do the general stuff at least. It's more a case of you dont reach a point where you're like 'Yep I've totally learned this box'.. Like you do with most other samplers/sequencers... There's always new things to try out even 2 years later ;)
  • @nick did you spot the scoop on OT mki and II getting conditional trigs?!! Killer update :)
  • @Heyez No! My Elektron infosphere goggles are working overtime at the mo (2-5 days till delivery...). What's the story?

• @Nick they added trig conditions to the OS. You're getting your OT during good times ;)
  • edited September 2017

@Heyez Thanks for the heads up! News of progress is always good - I'm going in blind when it arrives to get used to it from the inside out - hope you don't mind if I PM you along the way! :wink:

• There's a lot to dig in to on OT, just take it one section at a time for first few sessions ;) Yeah PM any problems you hit mate. And join the Elektronauts forum if you haven't already. A LOT of good info there :)
  • edited September 2017

Giddy already - danke :sunglasses: