Model 15 automation :(

Can't automate model 15 params via the model 15 au ui. Anyone know why this is the case/whether it's likely to be fixable?

'Show AU knobs' is workaround but buggy and limited to only 16 Model 15 parameters onscreen.

Comments

• edited November 2017
    It seems to be the same issue as with Poison, maybe? No idea what they've done differently with their interfaces though.

The first parameter (VCF cutoff) is also missing on the show AU knobs screen, as with some other AUs.

As for the 16 knob limit, I don't see that as a big issue. I've only got 2 hands :neutral:

If need be you can change the parameters out for others, IIRC that doesn't impact what automation you've already recorded.
  • Thanks. Yeah 16 knobs is OK as last resort workaround if that's how it is, just sucks in terms of workflow compared to having the AU UI work for automation. Especially on an app with as many params as Model 15...
  • Hopefully someone else will be able to chime in with a more helpful response RE: what the actual issue is! :smiley:
  • Moog needs to add the code to allow AU automation recording and playback. After recording parameter changes using Model 15's knobs, on playback I see BM3's AU knobs moving but Model 15's knobs do not move on playback and there is no audible effect. Model 15 is not receiving the AU parameter information from BM3. We need to report this as bug to Moog. I had the same issue with the frekvens app and the developer quickly fixed the issue.