BeatMaker 3.0.10 is now LIVE
BeatMaker 3.0.10 is now live on the AppStore!
More information at: https://intua.net/beatmaker-3-0-10-is-now-available/
The user's manual, in PDF format, has been updated as well.
Information on the MIDI routing design of BeatMaker 3 here: https://intua.net/downloads/BM3-MIDI.pdf
- You will be prompted before BeatMaker 3 performs a library update / indexing. This will resolve the issue with slow app launch. You can always perform this action from the Settings screen within the app.
- Indexing of library files is now quicker and more robust.
- When indexing files and downloading packs from the sound-store, make sure the device doesn’t auto-locks.
- If the library database gets corrupted, BeatMaker 3 will warn you and offer to reset it.
- Added an option in the iOS Settings app, to reset the database file. This can solve issue with bogus libraries.
- Added a way to enable or disable the lookahead in the “Dynamics” effect, as well as setting the lookahead time for further tweaking.
(Backlog moved to the general links thread - 5pin)