BeatMaker 3.0.12 is now LIVE
BeatMaker 3.0.12 is now live on the AppStore!
** Nov 10, 2018 Version 3.0.12 **
Here is what to expect:
- Fixing Recording undo
- Stability improvements for AudioUnit plugins (Fixing Lo-fly dirt, Fly tape, FAC, Dedalus, etc...)
- Better automation recording for On/Off parameters (Fly tape can now be recorded easily)
- Prevent from adding MIDI Effects on Audio, Auxiliary and Output tracks
- Adding MIDI effects capabilities for Banks and Pads
- AudioUnit MIDI effect support (Fixing BramBos Rozeta, etc...)
- Improved AudioUnit stability
- Adding pro-level transient detection for slicing samples
- Adding automation slider in the editor for parameter recording on the fly
- Adding On/Off Toggle for automation quantisation (better precision for recording parameter changes).
- Better automation recording for AudioUnits
- Better selection tool in automation editors
- Adding a quick save button in the transport bar
- Fix audio export rare crash concerning streamed samples with small loops
- Improvement to audio track recording & Fix monitoring issue
- Updated Ableton Link
- Updating ZPlane Elastique Timestretch
- Adding Live Timestretch High Performance / High Quality Options
- Adding a delete option for focus action templates and effect presets
- Various stability improvements
BeatMaker 3.0.10 is now live on the AppStore!
More information at: https://intua.net/beatmaker-3-0-10-is-now-available/
The user's manual, in PDF format, has been updated as well.
Information on the MIDI routing design of BeatMaker 3 here: https://intua.net/downloads/BM3-MIDI.pdf
- You will be prompted before BeatMaker 3 performs a library update / indexing. This will resolve the issue with slow app launch. You can always perform this action from the Settings screen within the app.
- Indexing of library files is now quicker and more robust.
- When indexing files and downloading packs from the sound-store, make sure the device doesn’t auto-locks.
- If the library database gets corrupted, BeatMaker 3 will warn you and offer to reset it.
- Added an option in the iOS Settings app, to reset the database file. This can solve issue with bogus libraries.
- Added a way to enable or disable the lookahead in the “Dynamics” effect, as well as setting the lookahead time for further tweaking.
(Backlog moved to the general links thread - 5pin)