How the f**k did BM3 not make the Music radar app of the year poll?

edited November 2017 in General
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• What a stupid poll. What was better: a new app, an old app that was updated, or this audio interface? wtf that’s three separate polls dammit, not one!

• edited November 2017

Here's why. Music Radar only caters to the big names and consistently ignores the independents.

Although I have no idea why Synthscraper is part of the poll when dozens of other similar apps aren't.

And Gadget 3 was just as big as Cubasis 2. Oh well. I voted for Cubasis 2.

• edited November 2017
    Advertisers with a couple of apps thrown in for authenticity, move along, shit website !!

Updated your thread titles for the NSFW groaners (trust me they would groan)
  • BM3 is surely the most exciting thing happening in iOS music production in the last 6 months, if not all of 2017.

You need to watch your back for Nanostudio 2 come December, though.
  • Yeah fun times :)
  • @tk32 said:
    BM3 is surely the most exciting thing happening in iOS music production in the last 6 months, if not all of 2017.

Quite! For me it is the most exciting thing in iOS since 2011. First came the ipad.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pay2play is why

• muzakRadar...

• @triton100 said:
    @tk32
    Yep hearing good things about nanostudio 2. Screen shots look sexy ...

@5pinlink
    Never thought I’d see the day I got censored by 5pin. That made me laugh. I get it tho

Last thing i want to do is censor anybody, so a couple of ** is as good as it gets from me, but trust me, there is a whole army of "NSFW, what about the children, oh wont somebody think of the children" social justice ass hats on every forum that ever existed ever.

• @5pinlink said: oh wont somebody think of the children" social justice ass hats

omg i just have to jump in with a quick "this made my frigging day!!"
    i am laughing so hard :D

Thanks @5pinlink

• edited November 2017

Seriously, go listen to that mad bi#ch (No other word for it) kicking off with the uber driver about some doll he has in his taxi, I immediately had to sample that bi#ch and stick her in a NSFW track hahaha

• I feel zen every time I look at your avatar @triton100

• edited November 2017

Such a massive a-hole with the most annoying vocal infliction too, listen to how much she goes up n down those pitches as she speaks !!!
    Oh and completely uninformed piece of arrogant garbage too haha.
    Enjoy.

Video removed for Philowerx
    Just google 'social justice warrior uber' it will normally be the first link.

• edited November 2017

@5pinlink said:
    Such a massive a-hole with the most annoying vocal infliction too, listen to how much she goes up n down those pitches as she speaks !!!
    Oh and completely uninformed piece of arrogant garbage too haha.
    Enjoy.

That was really terrible. Can we please keep this forum about INTUA BeatMaker?

• edited November 2017

Not sure if you are being serious or not, but lt kind of proves my point about why i changed the title of this thread haha.

Video removed for the same reason !!

• @5pinlink said:
    Not sure if you are being serious or not, but lt kind of proves my point about why i changed the title of this thread haha.

Video removed for the same reason !!

Thanks for moderating the moderator. lol!

• Oh you were serious !!
    I definitely need to spend more time at DV/DOA and less time here haha.

• @5pinlink said:
    Oh you were serious !!
    I definitely need to spend more time at DV/DOA and less time here haha.

lol!