IPhone apps

edited November 2017 in General
Deleted

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Deleted
  • I cant help much on this, my iPhone is a hand me down 4, so its ancient, I run Audioshare for field recording and Poison as a synth haha

• edited November 2017
    Deleted
  • I like Auxy for sketches (free), still have bleep!box cuz it was my first iPhone music app true love, Gadget (which I haven't used since BM3), DM1 and elastic drums, and tonal energy tuner, all of which are universal. At some point I decided to pare down my music apps on my phone cuz I prefer to do all of that on my iPad pro now. Audulus 3 and Sunvox are also universal and I've got em on my phone but I still haven't taken the time to learn them. I'll also forever have Bebot installed.

• edited November 2017
    Deleted
  • BM2 too obviously.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2017
    LayR, apeSoft mood, TC-11, anything by iceWorks for nice plucks and resonance, zMorsModular, DXi
  • @triton100 I haven't bought them yet, so I can't really comment on them, and I'm not sure if I will buy them until there's a sale. the sampler doesn't look as capable as BM3's sampler, but the future synth looks interesting. that said I really do need to get back into Gadget as I've totally lost touch with it!

• edited November 2017
    Deleted