The constituents kit by MSXII

Wanna shoutout and say a big Thank you to @mathieugarcia and MSXII for this kit. So far this is the best kit in the store in my opinion. I love MSXII kits because they’re different and not the same repackaged stuff. Just browsing this kit I was already inspired and made a couple quick tracks. Yes I know I can import and make my own and I have but most of the time you get inspired by others and think outside your comfort zone, box whatever. I like that. Please give me more from MSXII. Also can’t wait for their fx app Lofi I saw used with BM3 from Henny’s Tha Bizness YouTube channel.

Comments

• I was eyeballing this kit after getting the notification, and it seemed like it had a lot of content, and the demo sounded pretty good. Went ahead and just purchased it!

• Same and also the fact that I’m a big fan of MSXII so it was an instant purchase for me.

• I'm glad you're enjoying the kit! MSXII did a great job on that one for sure!

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• @hansjbs said:
    Wanna shoutout and say a big Thank you to @mathieugarcia and MSXII for this kit. So far this is the best kit in the store in my opinion. I love MSXII kits because they’re different and not the same repackaged stuff. Just browsing this kit I was already inspired and made a couple quick tracks. Yes I know I can import and make my own and I have but most of the time you get inspired by others and think outside your comfort zone, box whatever. I like that. Please give me more from MSXII. Also can’t wait for their fx app Lofi I saw used with BM3 from Henny’s Tha Bizness YouTube channel.

Salute brother, that means alot. Thank you for that!

• @ronji said:
    I was eyeballing this kit after getting the notification, and it seemed like it had a lot of content, and the demo sounded pretty good. Went ahead and just purchased it!

Boom! Hope you're digging!

• @mathieugarcia said:
    I'm glad you're enjoying the kit! MSXII did a great job on that one for sure!

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

My man! Salute Mathieu!

• I was super impressed with the quality of this pack as well as all the patterns included. Thanks!

• I didn't know it comes with pre loaded patterns. I just use the packs.