ETA for next update?

First of all you do great work. But this not being able to import files is frustrating. I thought you mentioned an update would fix this.

Thanks for all you work.

Comments

• For Import there's always a work-around or two. For AudioShare one can use the iCloud Drive/Files.app route.
    AudioShare is also about to get a 'fix' sorting out some iOS11 related issues regarding 'Open In...' that many use for sending files to other apps.

Don't know when 3.0.6 will drop but hopefully soonish.(Currently in Beta 3).

• So what is this magical way you speak of? Can you give a quick link or description?
    Thanks!

• 3.0.6 is scheduled for the middle of next week if everything goes expected!
    Then it's up to Apple to review it promptly :-)

• @mathieugarcia thanks for your tireless efforts this year!
  • @mathieugarcia said:
    3.0.6 is scheduled for the middle of next week if everything goes expected!
    Then it's up to Apple to review it promptly :-)

Looking forward to it!

Still on 3.0.3, will POWERRR!

King

• Whoot! I am clutching rosary beads and rocking back and forth in a corner as we speak!

• edited November 2017

@Audiogus said:
    Whoot! I am clutching rosary beads and rocking back and forth in a corner as we speak!

LMAO

• Was wondering if there is any news in regards to an iPhone release for BM3 yet?

• @Looper said:
    Was wondering if there is any news in regards to an iPhone release for BM3 yet?

There was a lot of invisible backend rework in the previous release towards this goal, I know that doesn’t answer your question, but it does say it is still a fairly high priority.