Love BM3!

Long time Ableton/Push/Maschine/MPC Touch/FL Studio user - I’ve always found gaps in each product that made it harder to work. I was considering the MPC Live because it gets close but then found BM3 and wow. Here’s what I love:

• MPC style pads with note repeat
  • Chords and scales
  • Ability to play each pad chromatically
  • Push style 64 pad layout
  • Real-time timestretch
  • Pattern based sequencer timeline
  • Touch screen midi editing with robust copy and paste
  • Integration with iPad synths and effects
  • XY pads
  • Deep multi layered sampler
  • Good searchable and taggable browser
  • Sidechain support
  • Internal resampling
  • Scene based sketching
  • Integration with Dropbox

I love the workflow - it’s the best of Live, MPC, FL and Maschine without any of the weird downsides.

Always room for improvements but I love what I see. Thanks Intua!

Comments

• edited November 2017

These are the types of positive threads I Love to read.

Showing appreciation in the midst of fixes, updates, improving and development.

'Showing Love and respect only hurts those not showing it' ... Life!

I Love this app.. (as you all should know)

Bless up!

King

• Are we showing the love for BM3?

Count me in!

<3 <3 <3

• Super happy to read this, really! It drives us to make the app better, constantly!

Cheers!

• I'm staying away from this thread, I have an overwhelming need to point out glaring issues on any software love in hahaha.

I'm going to say Intua rule and leave it at that :)

• I'm in love too! :D I have used Maschine and Ableton for years so I immediately picked up the workflow. BM3 is now my go-to app to get a song started and finished. Excited to see where the development goes. Excellent job @mathieugarcia and team!

• Coming from Live and Maschine as well... big big fan of how it’s progressing!

• edited November 2017

Yeah in terms of the desktop, I am going to say right now, that when they go desktop, they need to hire a Windows guy and port it too, Gadget didn't just fail on the desktop because it is crappy, it failed heavily because it is MacOS only, and last reports are now 75% sales towards Windows users (Apple do themselves/us no favours on this front)

If they do that, Intua will be the new Ableton, I have no doubt of that whatsoever.

• edited November 2017
    More than 50% of my iPad-time since Beatmaker 3 release have been Beatmaker 3-time...
    Very addictive!! And, user like Dean Dauthers and 5pinlink (and Samu of course) have made me a better BM3 user!!