An Appeal for your help

At this time of year when people feel they need to give something back, we are making an appeal for your help !!
Could you find the time in your busy schedules to pop in to the consolidated bug list and confirm if any of the bugs are fixed or still unfixed in the latest versions.

Just one visit a month could save the life of poor little 5pinlink.
So please, give generously :'(

All fun aside.
If anybody gets chance to pop in once and a while and help see if bugs are fixed so i can start strimming the lists, it would be mega helpful ;)
Cheers guys.

Click for Consolidated bug list

Comments

• edited December 2017

Ahh..

King

• Do you mean the supposed fixed or unconfirmed part?  Because the new layers/existing layer is still buggy. Going to go look at list. So didn't realize it was still relevant.  Postmarked August. 
  • edited December 2017
    The date on it is European, as in updated this morning ;)
    Fixed bugs has its own sub forum.
  • 5pinlink said:

At this time of year when people feel they need to give something back, we are making an appeal for your help !!
    Could you find the time in your busy schedules to pop in to the consolidated bug list and confirm if any of the bugs are fixed or still unfixed in the latest versions.

Just one visit a month could save the life of poor little 5pinlink.
    So please, give generously :'(

All fun aside.
    If anybody gets chance to pop in once and a while and help see if bugs are fixed so i can start strimming the lists, it would be mega helpful ;)
    Cheers guys.

Click for Consolidated bug list

The consolidated bug list says you removed what's fixed. I don't know what's fixed. Should we pop into fixed bugs sub forum and test those, or Go to consolidated list posted here to test unconfirmed?  I’m sorry I’m confused. 
  • Everything in the consolidated list needs testing, nothing else.
  • 5pinlink said:
    Everything in the consolidated list needs testing, nothing else.

Thanks.  Going to be busy with this, but glad to help out.  Will show video for everything I find. 
  • Oh dont go out of your way dude, just if you have a minute spare here and there, do a confirm, the thing is it needs to be spread out, if you test everything on 3.0.6 and then incidentally something they fixed in 3.0.7 happens to fix one of the bugs as a by product, we wont know, so it just needs to be a rolling on going thing at gentle pace.
    So please don't knock yourself out @mefisme, making music is always more important than anything else ;)
  • 5pinlink said:
    Oh dont go out of your way dude, just if you have a minute spare here and there, do a confirm, the thing is it needs to be spread out, if you test everything on 3.0.6 and then incidentally something they fixed in 3.0.7 happens to fix one of the bugs as a by product, we wont know, so it just needs to be a rolling on going thing at gentle pace.
    So please don't knock yourself out @mefisme, making music is always more important than anything else ;)
    Heres an easy one.  Midi learn bug unconfirmed?  Try mapping a focus action to a rotary knob, any pad with a CC message, or note value.  Don't start with trigger pad 1. screen bounces to top can't see what your midi learning. 
  • edited December 2017
    write it in the thread its from dude, not here :)
    Makes it easier to compare and confirm.
    Once you start bumping threads with confirms, others will jump in and confirm too.
  • edited December 2017
    Weird duplicate glitch in forums *removed this*
  • edited December 2017
    Weird duplicate glitch in forums *removed this one too* Probably was me on accident somehow when typing on phone.
  • I’ll make it a priority to nip in and help out when I get the chance over the weekend.
  • Brilliant stuff !!