3.0.7 update thankyou thankyou for adding the stereo to mono left or right option in sample edit.

edited December 2017 in General

intua iam very happy i no longer need to convert stereo samples to mono left or right in Audioshare - this is a big step in the right direction meaning I really will be able to do most of my production needs in Beamaker3 - a true standalone app.
Cheers guys :-) you have greatly impressed a mpc/akai s950 producer of 20 years -

Comments

• These guys are on it man!

King

• @KING said:
    These guys are on it man!

King

yes got a bug though with screen pinch and touch in song screen (freezing) after I drag patterns into song arrangement - on my ipad pro and air2 :-(

• Fixed in 3.0.8, sorry about that...

• @KING are you having any pinch screen / screen freeze issues with 3.0.7 update?

• @beatmakerstorm said:
    @KING are you having any pinch screen / screen freeze issues with 3.0.7 update?

Haven’t updated just yet mate, waiting for the dust to settle, or even 3.0.8.. :)

King

• @KING said:

@beatmakerstorm said:
    @KING are you having any pinch screen / screen freeze issues with 3.0.7 update?

Haven’t updated just yet mate, waiting for the dust to settle, or even 3.0.8.. :)

King

ok yeh good idea - i updated cos the option in 3.0.7 to convert stereo samples to mono left or right option .
    I just been notified though that 3.0.8 has a fix for the screen bug and been submitted to Apple for review - hopefully it gets sorted fast.

• Yeah just commented on that thread :-)

Hope to play with the new update very soon!

King