3.0.8 got a bug with screen pinch and touch in song screen (freezing) after drag patterns into song

13»

Comments

• @StudioES said:
    I get it sometimes when switching windows from BM3 to memory-chomping web browsers & other apps.
    Not the best practice...

What happens?

• @KING said:
    Ok!

Been using it all the same.

Another Big! workaround:

On the sequencer page, to select/add a pattern, or to use the loop setting, just keep one finger on an empty part of the screen, and do what you normally do.

Let me know how it works out for you guys.

I’ll probably find a full way to fix it soon.. ;)

King

cheers for that @king I took a break from bm3 Will try this

• @StudioES said:

@mefisme said:

@StudioES said:
    I get it sometimes when switching windows from BM3 to memory-chomping web browsers & other apps.
    Not the best practice...

What happens?

Strange behavior like what’s mentioned here. Buttons stop working like zoom +/-, etc.

Before working in BM3, I usually first close everything & do a SystemMemoryReset, but if I’m trying to troubleshoot someone else’s issue then I need to leave this site open, which eats up system resources which can cause problems in BM3.

You can find analytics data in iOS Settings>Privacy>Analytics>Analytics Data.
    When an app starts misbehaving or it crashes, I look in there for JetsamEvents (low memory events) plus the BM3 logs including CPU Resources exceeding limits, crashes, etc.

I’m still new to Apple though, so lots to learn.

@StudioES cheers for the info - I get the screen freeze issue with no other apps running - will take a look at the settings/analytics too Be good idea if @mathieugarcia checks this too if testing these crucial errors before any updates .

King

• I had the 1-finger zoom glitch happen 3 times in less than 10 mins today whilst I was selecting and moving lots of patterns in the song arranger.

I had to save then force quit to get it back to normal, as even loading a different session didn't correct things.

I am on 3.0.8 (iPad Air 1)