Rozeta random breaks (video)

Bit of silliness, if anybody needs help with AU MIDI, let me know and I will do a super quick video primer.

Comments

• Really enjoying the sequencers.

Struggling to figure out a way to use the LFO or XY pad though.

• edited December 2017

:)

Reminds me of something I did in Sector, (back in the day).. ;)

3.0.8 is calling me...

King

• @MichaelRocketship I got lfo to work like this: set an lfo to a cc# or leave them as their defaults. Turn one on and then the others off. Then tap a midi focus action in settings for a macro, then it'll learn the moving lfo's cc#. You can turn that lfo off and then activate another to map additional LFOs to macros. Still can't use midi mapping on any controls directly right?

• Yeah as @ronji says, MIDI CC from AU plugins is only passed to macros, not the sampler or plugins at the moment.

• @ronji said:
    @MichaelRocketship I got lfo to work like this: set an lfo to a cc# or leave them as their defaults. Turn one on and then the others off. Then tap a midi focus action in settings for a macro, then it'll learn the moving lfo's cc#.

I haven't checked yet, but do the Macros have a default CC# assigned? If so you can just use that number in LFO and skip the MIDI learn process.

• Macros have no MIDI CC, they are set in focus actions, MIDI CC is one of BM3s weak points right now, I'm sure we will get direct MIDI CC on the sampler parameters and plugins eventually.

• @5pinlink said:
    Macros have no MIDI CC, they are set in focus actions, MIDI CC is one of BM3s weak points right now, I'm sure we will get direct MIDI CC on the sampler parameters and plugins eventually.

I know, but if they can MIDI learn then there's some MIDI CC# mapped somewhere I assume?

• No Macros themselves cant learn, the macro focus action can MIDI learn, it has no default, focus actions are all learnt.

• Keep in mind that the MIDI focus actions are a work around for now, Intua just didn't get round to supporting MIDI CC from AU MIDI in this release, they will get to it for sure.

@brambos i dont suppose you are planning a splitter are you ?
    16 channels with low/high key
    And a channel router would be handy too 16 channels choose input and output.
    These two would be great for layering and splitting synths in BM, maybe beyond what you are planning though.

• Thanks all. Got it to work that way. Bit more hassle than it’s worth at the moment.
    Hopefully better access to MIDI parameters will be forthcoming.

@brambos +1 on the hope that you might be planning some kind of AU MIDI splitter.