Mic.

edited December 2017 in General

Does anyone know if this mic will work for bm2 and 3?
It's called the apogee mic plus.
I have an iPad Air.

Comments

• @JSkillsz It looks to be pictured with an iPad. You might need the lightning to USB camera adapter Apple sells for it to function. Read the liner notes.

Quick tip/suggestion:
    You might want to try an AU in the Apple app store called Brunsfi. It's an excellent noise reduction tool and can make the internal iPad mic sound pretty good. Also look into Mic Swap in the app store to emulate certain mics. Might save you some money.

• @mefisme said:
    @JSkillsz It looks to be pictured with an iPad. You might need the lightning to USB camera adapter Apple sells for it to function. Read the liner notes.

Quick tip/suggestion:
    You might want to try an AU in the Apple app store called Brunsfi. It's an excellent noise reduction tool and can make the internal iPad mic sound pretty good. Also look into Mic Swap in the app store to emulate certain mics. Might save you some money.

Alright cool thanks man, I'm not able to find th brunsfi app?

• @JSkillsz said:

@mefisme said:
    @JSkillsz It looks to be pictured with an iPad. You might need the lightning to USB camera adapter Apple sells for it to function. Read the liner notes.

Quick tip/suggestion:

Alright cool thanks man, I'm not able to find th brunsfi app?

Sorry dude. Misspelled it. It's brusfri.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brusfri/id1289165912?mt=8

• Ahh thank you!

• One of my microphones is a Apogee MiC 96k. It works with everything I have put it through, including BM3 and 2.

So I suspect the newer version will be fine. As long as BM3 is fine!

King