FX being bypassed

edited December 2017 in General

I have Effectrix on one of my track channels but when I export the master track it’s gone (bypassed) Not sure why. Any tips?

Comments

• It’s an IAA isn’t it ?
    You will probably need to record it to an audio track first.

• @5pinlink said:
    It’s an IAA isn’t it ?

• Ok thanks…that sucks tho

• That’s IAAs fault not Beatmaker, just the way it works, and you are out of luck with Sugarbytes, that guy won’t upgrade his stuff to AUv3 unless you give him a pimp cup laden with jewels.

• edited January 2018

@mindalteringfx said:

@5pinlink said:
    It’s an IAA isn’t it ?

Just chiming in. Know I post to much. @mindalteringfx an easy fix for this is to solo resample your master output of Effectrix either to a pad (or an audio track in the next BM3 update, :smile: )

If you do this to a pad, create a pattern the length of your song with the single midi note drawn across the pattern editor. Then just throw it on the song timeline.

Alternatively, the same thing with an audio track, but won’t need to capture your master of it unless you want the additional effects from BM3 resampled into the audio track itself before export.

• I’ve been in a twitter convo with the Audio Damage folk because Replicant doesn’t work either as an AUv3. The issue, according to AD, is that BM3 doesn’t send transport information during the render.

• edited January 2018

I will forward this to Mathieu ;)
    But i think you may have posted this to the wrong thread @drez ?

• @5pinlink I think this is the same issue but, now that you mention it, I believe there was an “alternate thread” awhile back?

• This thread is just IAA not rendering which is normal behaviour, i cant remember right now if there is another thread but this AD transport thing is commonplace, i will point Mathieu at it ;)

• Ooooh, sorry. I didn’t realize he specified it was with IAA. I definitely was skimming the details :( I’m a rube!

• edited January 2018

No worries @drez, im just thinking i need to split this AD render stuff off to its own thread, its a much more troubling issue.